Please take your time to get acquainted with our new offer for 2014.
This year we will be offering the following sailing boats for charter: Delphia 37.3, Delphia 40.3 and Delphia 47. This year we have also 1 motor yacht: Escape 1080 Soley. All our sailing boats and motor yachts are equipped with the highest standards for a safe, comfortable and enjoyable journey. Each of the boats easily proves to be the perfect choice for a voyage together with friends and family.
Our Marina is located near Gdańsk in Górki Zachodnie.
You will find more details on our 2014 charter offer below.
- after signing the charter agreement, the following amounts should be paid: a 40% of the total payment paid within 7 days to secure the booking, the remaining 60% of the total payment payable no later than 30 days prior to departure
- the boat will be prepared for departure on Saturday, the first day of charter between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. The boat is to be returned on Saturday, the last day of charter between 8:00 am and 10:00 am.
- there should be at least one person in the crew holding a valid Certificate of Competency of a Yacht Coastal Skipper and one person holding a valid Certificate of Competency of an Inland Skipper (hiring a Yacht Coastal Skipper is also possible)
- the sailing area is restricted to the Baltic Sea and the Skagerrak and Kattegat straits in case of sailing yachts.
- the sailing area is restricted to the waters of the part of the Gulf of Gdansk closed by the base line running from a point 54°37'36"N 18°49'18" E (on the Hel Peninsula) to the point of coordinates 54°22'12"N 19°21'00"E (on the Vistula Spit) in case of the motor yachts.